Saturday, June 14, 2014

The Times to Remember

So it was recently my birthday, and by recently, I mean yesterday. And I was surprised to find that my closest friends, most of whom participate in The Legion of Dungeon Misfits, had actually been secretly invited to the birthday that I had completely neglected. Without going into great drawn out details of it, I can easily say that it was at that point that I realized that I was in the right social circle or some crap like that. I knew that these were the people that would stand by me and help me through, because I would do the same for them and then some. Not just because I enjoy an excuse to engage in confrontation with someone just cause they were pissing my friends off or something, but because I may or may not feel like whether its on the grid with a d20 out there in the real world, these people are going to need me, but I probably need them more than I actually let on.
Whether you actually read that paragraph or not, in short, this is basically my excuse and or apology for having not had a session write-up uploaded in forever. This is just going to be that thing that those who I am actually addressing will understand, while to everyone else it will practically be insignificant. Now, I have not idea how much sense what I typed up makes, and I have no motivation to go back and reread that. That's big paragraph... nevertheless, this is my thank you to those individuals.
          -Jared "Kemlar" Ski

No comments:

Post a Comment